Why Michelin Primacy 4 tyres?
1. Outstanding Wet Braking Performance – Even When Worn
Brakes 2.5 meters shorter when new
Brakes 5.1 meters shorter when worn
2. Silent & Comfortable Ride
3. EVERGRIP & SILENT RIB Technologies
The EVERGRIP TECHNOLOGY provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road
THE 2nd GENERATION SILENT RIB TECHNOLOGY:
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.
4. Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances
At MICHELIN, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN Total Performance, which has and will always be our difference on every tyre.